Brilliant's All India Test Series (B's AITS) Download Information Brochure
Brilliant Patna has been producing exceptional results in various competitive entrance examinations since 1989.Brilliant’s Test Series is based on the new proposed JEE (Main & Advance) pattern and gives you a thorough insight for JEE (Main & Advance). Quite often than not, several students are unable to adopt the right approach and proper examination temperament to score up to their maximum potential as they do not have the right feedback on their preparation. We are proud to have some of the best faculty and researchers drawn from some of the best institutes of the country. They bring with them rich academic experience to enhance the learning abilities of the students. Lot of thought process of various experts has gone in to achieve exemplary results. In an educational institution a System is the most potent force that makes one achieve one's coveted goal which may, otherwise, remain unfulfilled. A talented student without getting a perfect system fails in his mission, while an average student by following the well –set system can reach a greater height of glory. Some talented students need support with which they can attain the acme of perfection in their much cherished mission, without perfection, they fail to reach their desired destination.
Why Brilliant's All India Test Series (B's AITS) JEE (Mains & Advance)
- Practical tests are designed to assess all the fundamentals.
- Has new & original problems of JEE (Main & Advance) level, which is the best way to prepare for JEE (Mains & Advance)
- Gives you sufficient time to consolidate on your JEE (Main & Advance) preparations as it starts with Topic wise Tests and gradually covers the entire JEE (Main & Advance) syllabus in Full Tests.
- Gives you test analysis sheets to analyze your mistakes & improve your strike rate/scoring in the same paper, so you acquire a sound examination temperament to score up to your maximum potential.
- Gives you several chances to appear in simulated JEE (Main & Advance) like environment to help you develop better Time Management skills.
- Prepares you for all types of patterns & levels of difficulty, so you will be ready to face JEE (Mains & Advance) in all eventualities.
- The answers & solutions of each test shall be available on our website at www.brilliantiitjee.com on the consecutive day of each test.
- All India Ranking of each test is provided to the students so that they can know their level of preparation.
- Centre wise result is also displayed at each test centre.
Test Patterns The test of the main paper would be of three hours duration. The paper would be objective type in nature and comprises of 90 objective type questions, 30 each from Physics, Chemistry 7 Mathematics which would have to be attempted. 1/4th negative marking would be applicable and would carry a maximum of 360 marks.
Eligibility: A student must secure minimum 60% marks in Science & Math’s in class X or 60% marks in PCM in class XII.
Date of Commencement: Test Series starts in September every year.
Relaxation: For students from other State Board, the eligibility is 5% marks less than CBSE Board Exam.
Test Series Centres : BIHAR : Ara, Gaya, Biharsharif, Muzaffarpur, Bhagalpur, Chhapara, Motihari, Darbhanga, Purnea, Saharsa. Begusarai. UTTAR PRADESH : Varanashi, Allahabad, Gorakhpur, JHARKHAND : Deoghar, Dhanbad, Bokaro, Ranchi, Jamshedpur, WEST BENGAL : Kolkata, Asansol, Durgapur, Siliguri; ASSAM : Guwahati.